Wow did the month fly by!!!
It’s already time for our February meeting:
February 28th, 2015
10:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m.
Where? you ask….
Right here, at the Jacksonville Public Library, South Mandarin Branch on San Jose Boulevard.
Don’t forget, we have …
The BOM (Block of the Month)
for the February Meeting is the Fractured Block. The block specs are as follows:
- color palette is red and brown (or any fabric from your stash that has at least a speck of red and/or brown)
- use any combo of prints and solids
- size is 12.5 inches unfinished (or slightly larger if you choose not to trim)
- one block to donate to the BOM member drawing
- second block to donate to charity / misfit block stash (this is optional)
here is a link to a really good tutorial for the fractured block….
See you all at 10.